This skinny no-bake cheesecake is so easy to make. There’s no cooking, very little clean up, it’s fast, delicious and yes…low in fat and calories! What could be better to satisfy your sweet tooth!
We don’t have a big sweet tooth at Kevin’s Healthy Kitchen, but we do like dessert occasionally. Before we started really consciously thinking about what we were eating, having something like cheesecake would have just added insult to injury. After we figured out that just replacing a few ingredients would allow us to occasionally have what we wanted for dessert, we started getting more creative with our sweet endings! The recipe below uses fat-free cream cheese and fat-free, sugar-free cheese cake pudding mix. As you can see it saved us 175 calories, 20g fat and 15g of saturated fat!
You really can have your cheesecake and eat it too!
1 cup water
¾ cup fresh blueberries
2 tsp Stevia
¼ tsp lemon juice
1 box fat-free, sugar-free Cheesecake Pudding and Pie mix (such as Jello)
1 – 9” Graham Cracker pie crust
½ tsp Lemon Juice
16 oz (2 – 8 oz packages) fat-free Cream Cheese
2 tsp Stevia
¼ cup fat-free Half & Half
- Making the compote first, place all the compote ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to a simmer and stir occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Take pan off the heat and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the cheesecake, except the blueberries, and combine.
Kevin’s tip: I preferred using a fork (like you’re beating a scrambled egg) instead of an electric mixer.
- Mix for at least 2 minutes to combine ingredients and set the pudding mix.
- Fold in the blueberries (try keep them whole and not mash them)
- Using a rubber spatula, pour the mixture into the pie crust shell and smooth.
- Pour cooled compote over the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Kevin’s Tip – If storing leftovers after cutting, make sure you cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap to preserve it properly.
Cheesecake Serving size: 1 slice (8 slice cheesecake)
Calories 184 | Fat 6g | Saturated Fat 3g | Carbs 22g | Fiber 1g | Sugar 11g | Protein 10g
Compote Serving size: covering 1 slice or ~2 tbsp.
Calories 9 | Fat 0g | Saturated Fat 0g | Carbs 2g | Fiber 0g | Sugar 2g | Protein 0g